What information do we collect?¶
We collect information from you when you send us an error report from Rigs of Rods. The information includes:
- Crash descriptor XML file which contains basic information about the crash
- Crash minidump file which contains technical information about exception in RoR
- Various RoR generated files:
- Logs: RoR.log, mygui.log, configlog.txt, mods.cache
- Configurations: RoR.cfg, ogre.cfg, input.map, ground_models.cfg
- A screenshot of the RoR window when it crashed (only the main window, not the whole desktop).
You may be asked to enter your e-mail address and problem description. This information is also included into the crash descriptor XML.
What do we use your information for?¶
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve Rigs of Rods (we continually strive to improve our software based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?¶
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance¶
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.